Vegetable Pizza with fresh mozzarella and Basil
Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake withe Ganache topping
CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP WITH PUFF PASTRY SHELL
3 tsp Olive Oil
2 tablespoon Butter
3 cups mushrooms(fresh button)
3 cloves fresh minced garlic
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup all purpose flour
3 cups Campbell's vegetable Stock
1 tbsp Lemon juice
1 cup half and half
1 tbsp finely chopped green onions or chives
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat add butter ; cook onion, mushrooms, garlic, seasoning mix, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until liquid is evaporated, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.Gradually stir in stock and lemon juice, scraping up any brown bits; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.Stir in cream; heat until steaming but not boiling. Serve garnished with chives.
Pour the soup in individual oven proof ramekins or soup bowls. Cut the Presidents' choice Butter puff pastry sheets into squares and fold them over each bowl. Brush the pastry with beaten egg. And put into the oven at 425 C for about 10 minutes or until the puff pastry is brown.
Mixed Vegetables- Green Peppers, Kalamata Olives, Onions, fresh mushrooms
Fortinos Pizza Dough
1 jar Presidents Choice Marinara Sauce
Fresh Ball Mozzarella Cheese
Roll out the Dough into a rectangale 13x9 Dish and spoon over generous amount of marinara sauce. Spread the mixed Veggies and Sprinke generous amount of shredded fresh mozzarella. Bake at 375 C for about 20 minutes or until brown on top and cooked through. Top with freshly chopped basil leaves.
Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
2. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans.
3. Bake 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; and then remove from pan
4. When cool, top with a ganache made with whipped cream and melted semi sweet chocolate.